Quantum Experts Visit Capitol Hill to Advocate for NQI Funding
On March 4, 2020, the National Photonics Initiative hosted academic and industry experts from across the U.S. this week to brief lawmakers and staff on the importance of continued investment in Quantum Information Science (QIS). Representatives from universities and companies met with members of the House and Senate to advocate for additional funding and support for the National Quantum Initiative (NQI) Act.
Documents delivered to members of Congress during the March 3-4, 2020 Hill Visits:
- National Quantum Initiative Critical to Long-Term Economic Competitiveness of U.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Quantum
- NQI Funding Facts March 2020
- Letter to the House Appropriations Subcommittees on Commerce, Justice, Science and Energy and Water regarding quantum funding
- Letter to the Senate Appropriations Subcommittees on Commerce, Justice, Science and Energy and Water regarding quantum funding